United Truckers Services

Your one-stop source for all trucking insurance and trucking support/business needs

Let’s face it — you almost have to be an accountant AND an attorney to deal with all the complexities of the trucking industry. We’re here to handle that part of the business for you. Unload those complexities onto us! We are up-to-date on all regulatory changes, and we have constant contact and rapport with state and provincial officials.

The services we can provide for you include:

  • Permits¬†¬† – 48 states and all Canadian provinces.
  • Trip permits sent where you need them.
  • Insurance Filings.
  • Fuel Tax Bonds & Reporting – directly from our offices.
  • FHWA or PSC authorities

Transportation Insurance.

It’s true that everyone needs insurance, but we recognize that truckers have very special insurance needs.¬†

We can provide the following types of insurance:

  • Primary Liability.
  • Bobtail/Deadhead Liability.
  • Physical Damage.
  • Cargo.

We can provide insurance for:

  • Owner/Operators or Fleets.
  • Local, intermediate, or long-haul operations.
  • Dump trucks, Straight trucks, or Tractor/Trailers

FHWA & PSC authorities

We will promptly and efficiently handle your FHWA and PSC authority needs including:

  • Permanent
  • Temporary
  • Emergency temporary
  • New authorities or add to your existing authorities